Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Valid U.S. Driver's License
- Retail Sales/Cashiering experience preferred; not required
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Dependability - Ability to consistently be at work and on time, follow a variety of instructions. Ability to respond to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions and solicit feedback to improve performance.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; possesses ability to build morale and group commitments to reach goals and objectives.
- Time Management - ability of the individual to effectively utilize available time for the completion of necessary job tasks.
- Computer Skills
Microsoft Word, Outlook, Internet
Keywords: Travel, Auto travel, retail sales, customer service, teller, sales