Education: High school diploma or GED with preference toward any post high school education
Experience: demonstrable experience with logistics, computer skills and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office
- Electronic Dispatch (Mobile Data Terminal)
- Basic data entry skills
- Professional phone and electronic communication etiquette
- Clean driving record (no more than 4 points)
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read, comprehend and interpret documents and data
- Assertiveness - Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
- Delegating Responsibility - Ability to allocate authority and/or task responsibility to appropriate people.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to exceed the customer’s expectations while following company procedures.
- Diversity Oriented - Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
- Motivation - Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
- Resource Management (People & Equipment) - Ability to obtain and appropriate the proper usage of equipment, facilities, materials, as well as personnel.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Communication - Ability to communicate effectively with others using oral, written, non-verbal and electronic devices in a professional manner
- Sales Ability—Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a AAA product, service or idea.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Coaching and Development - Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; possesses ability to build morale and group commitments to reach goals and objectives