High School graduate or GED with one year of job-related experience or training.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to read and interpret instructions, policies and procedures
- Understanding of basic accounting terminology and functions
- Typing skills to perform assigned tasks with accuracy
- Has knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word and Windows with a skill level that includes the ability to set up simple worksheets, compose simple correspondence, perform routine data entry, and print reports
- Good verbal and written communication skills to work with associates and vendors.
- Ability to write basic/routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to apply basic math skills, (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages)
- Ability to focus on details, meet deadlines, and manage time
- Ability to lift or move materials weighing up to 10 lbs., and occasionally 25 lbs.
- Has knowledge to read and understand the details contained in the printout of a trial balance on a given account